Oklahoma Wells offers a number of valuable standard maps as well as a custom mapping service. All our maps are available for purchase as digital high resolution PDF images and as large scale wall posters. The wall posters are typically 50” x 28” or larger. The underlying well data for each map can be provided in Excel format.
Standard maps available for purchase
Our standard maps include a Permit and Commercial Salt Water Disposal (CSWD) Well Map (and accompanying Excel well data sheet) showing:
• All Commercial Salt Water Disposal (CSWD) wells in the State of Oklahoma (excluding Osage County). These are represented by blue dots on the map with the size of each dot scaled by the permitted disposal capacity of the well.
• The most recent 3 years of new well permits. The most recent three months will be represented by red dots, the nine months before that by orange dots and the two years before that by yellow dots.
• Section, Township and Range grid. Printed or viewed at 100% the map is large enough to see individual section lines.
• Rivers, lakes, railways, roads, highways and towns.
Custom mapping services
Custom mapping services are designed to support the business decisions you are making. We specialize in assisting disposal companies to identify and evaluate new disposal locations. Our custom analysis and mapping includes:
• Permitted disposal capacity (volume and pressure) and utilization (using data from the annual injection report, form 1012A) for all commercial disposal wells within a target area.
• Initial water production by formation for wells completed within the last 3 years.
• Oil and Gas production trends over the last 10 years for all wells in the target area
• New well permitting trends over the last 3 years
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR MAPS
© 2014 Oklahoma Wells LLC
Legal, Copyright Issues and Privacy Statement
Website by South Design